Our team is adept at gaining value from available public data, and presenting it in the most useful and impactful way possible.
our offerings includes:
- Existing Information Synthesis/Audits – Audit and classification of existing research from analysis of public sources (state publishing, academic theses, media).
- Factbooks/Research Resource Books – Data books capturing statistics on markets, customers and competition from accepted sources, presented in highly formatted Excel/PowerPoint.
- Strategic Summaries – Short crisp presentations on market landscape or trends summarizing key happenings.
- Competitive Profiles – Deep-dive analysis, quick profiling or tracking of competitors.
- Market Landscape and Trends – In-depth assessment of a market opportunity, covering market size, audience, competition and trends.
- Translation – We provide translation services for Persian language under the supervision of localization specialists.
Quantitative studies deal with those aspects of consumers’ behaviors and attitudes that can be measured. Being statistical in nature these studies quantify data and usually generalize results from a sample to a population of interest. Different methods employed by Amin Research are:
|Face to Face (F2F)||
|Door to Door (D2D)||
|CLT and Clinic||Central Location Test (CLT) is a face-to-face survey method where respondents are invited, with or without prior notice, to a convenient place (ranging from a public hall to a specialized facility). This type of setup is used for studies requiring extensive stimulus material to be shown and/or tested under standard and controlled conditions.|
|Gang Survey||Gang Survey is a very intelligent hybrid of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. This method enables us to incorporate key normative measures to give figures and tabulations, as well as use topical discussions using qualitative techniques to provide insights wherever required. 15-12 participants are invited for the gang survey that usually lasts approximately 1½ to 2 hours.|
|Omnibus||An omnibus survey is a method of quantitative marketing research where data on a wide variety of subjects is collected during the same interview. Usually, multiple research clients will provide proprietary contents for the survey (paying to ‘get on the omnibus’), while sharing the common demographic data collected from each respondent.
We are designing some syndicated researches such as customer satisfaction, brand image as follows:
- Cosmetics & Makeup Trends
- Electronics and accessories
- Fast Food
- Shopping Mall
Subscription to this syndicated surveys will reduce the cost of clients by 50%.
- Distance Learning
- Learning Management System
- Automation & control
- Building / construction materials
- Fluid, pump, & valve manufacturing
- Industrial equipment & machinery
- Tablet & Smart Phone
- Digital Camera